Tuition Assistance Information and Application Dates
Thanks to our generous donors, students with limited resources may apply for a $125 tuition assistance. Recipients may receive Tuition Assistance Awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring). Applications can be completed either online electronically or in paper form. Paper forms can be picked up at Wake or Schott Campus Main Office. The next open application period is Fall 2019.
View full School of Extended Learning 2019-2020 Calendar. Classes may start (and end) throughout every term.
Fill out my online form.
- Tuition Assistance application period opens May 13 – June 13
- You may submit your application electronically starting Monday, May 13 at 8:00 a.m. by completing the form below. Paper applications can be obtained from Wake or Schott Campus Main Office.
- Form submission deadline is Thursday, June 13 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by Monday, July 1.
- Fall Semester runs Aug. 26 – Dec. 14.
- Registration starts Wednesday, July 10.
Fall 2019 Application Opens May 13