Tuition Assistance2018 - 2019
Tuition Assistance Information and Application Dates
Thanks to our generous donors, students with limited resources may apply for a $125 tuition assistance. Recipients may receive Tuition Assistance Awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring). Applications can be completed either online electronically or in paper form. Paper forms can be picked up at Wake or Schott Campus Main Office. The next open application period is Spring 2019.
View full School of Extended Learning 2018–2019 Calendar. Classes may start (and end) throughout every term.
- Tuition Assistance application period is complete.
- Fall Semester runs August 27 – Dec. 15.
- Registration starts Friday, July 13.
- Please apply your Fall 2018 awarded funds by Monday, November 19. This includes applying to classes at the end of the semester.
- Tuition Assistance application period opens October 2 – November 9.
- You may submit your application electronically starting Oct. 2 at 8:00 a.m. by completing the form below.
- Form submission deadline is Nov. 9 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by Wednesday, Nov. 28.
- Spring Semester runs January 14 – May 11.
- Registration starts Monday, December 17.
- Please apply your Spring 2019 awarded funds by April 8th. This includes applying to classes at the end of the semester.
Spring 2019 Application Opens October 2, 2018