Tuition Assistance Information and Application Dates
Thanks to our generous donors, students with limited resources may apply for a $125 tuition assistance. Recipients may receive Tuition Assistance Awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring). Applications can be completed either online
electronically or in paper form. Paper forms can be picked up at Wake or Schott Campus Main Office. The next open application period is Spring 2020.
View full School of Extended Learning 2019-2020 Calendar. Classes may start (and end) throughout every term.
- Tuition assistance application period for Spring 2020 opens October 1 – November 1 (tentative)
- You may submit your application electronically starting Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 8:00 a.m. by completing the form below. Paper applications can be obtained from Wake or Schott Campus Main Office.
- Form submission deadline is Friday, Nov.1 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by Friday, Nov. 22
- Spring 2020 Semester runs January 13 – May 9.
- Fee-Based Registration for Spring 2020 starts Thursday, December 12.
Spring 2020 Applications Open October 1
Tuition Assistance form below.
Note: Form will not become active until the application period opens.