Tuition Assistance2018 - 2019
Tuition Assistance Information and Application Dates
Thanks to our generous donors, students with limited resources may apply for a $125 tuition assistance. Recipients may receive Tuition Assistance Awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring). Applications can be completed either online electronically or in paper form. Paper forms can be picked up at Wake or Schott Campus Main Office. The next open application period is Summer 2019.
View full School of Extended Learning 2018–2019 Calendar. Classes may start (and end) throughout every term.
- Tuition Assistance application period opens February 6 – March 6.
- You may submit your application electronically starting Feb. 6 at 8:00 a.m. by completing the form below.
- Form submission deadline is March 6 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by Monday, March 18.
- Summer Semester runs May 20 – Aug. 9.
- Registration starts Friday, April 23.
Summer 2019 Application Opens February 6