Tuition AssistanceFall 2018 Applications Available May 15 - June 15
Tuition Assistance Awards and Application Form
Thanks to our generous donors, students with limited resources may apply for a $125 tuition assistance. Recipients may receive Tuition Assistance Awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring). Applications can be completed either online electronically or paper form. Paper forms can be picked up at Wake or Schott Campus Main Office.
View full School of Extended Learning 2017–2018 Calendar. Classes may start (and end) throughout every term.
- If you received Summer Tuition Assistance Award e-Voucher it must be used by Tuesday, June 19 (no exceptions,) but can be used for any Summer semester class beginning May 21 – August 10.
- Tuition Assistance application period, May 15 – June 15, 2018, due by 4 p.m.
- Fall Semester August 27 – Dec. 15.
- Fall Tuition Assistance Applicants will be notified by Thursday, June 28.
- Registration starts Friday, July 13.